Sunday, October 18, 2015

Best birthday presents, ever!

I received such an adorable gifts this year. Since my reading mood was back and all I wanna do is get rest and read good books, my Paps and my sister bought me the useful-lovely-mesmerizing stuffs, ever. So me and my Paps and also mom and bro went to the dunya version of Jannah called bookstore and Paps bought me these. Well actually I picked 'em out but Paps paid it as well. I got my top three been-on-my-lists-for-months! Sabtu Bersama Bapak, Dilan 1990, and Dilan 1991. And don't forget the SBMPTN Soshum book, since I wanna get into German Literature next year. Hopefully UI will invite me out, soon. Can I get an amen for that? Aamiin.

My sister, well she's my cousin, gave me the same thing, book titled "The Golden Story of Abu Bakar Ash-Shiddiq" well maybe because she wants me to be more faithful. HEHE. No one is way much better than those who give such an useful thing for life.

Yang kebaca baru Sabtu Bersama Bapak. Oh well, tugas banyak menanti. Tadi siang aja gue ngerjain tugas sampe gemeteran, karena berasa kayak beneran dikejar. Literally shaking and sweating. Atau ada faktor gue belom mandi juga jadi kayak gitu. Bisa jadi sih. Terus gue mencari-cari tanggal merah lagi, sadly there are none. When will I rest this evaporating soul and mind other than on weekend?

Looking forward to graduation. But highschool gave me such an exquisite moments every second, and life-learning every hour. I'm simply thankful for every ups and downs Allah gave me.

Agak melenceng ya topiknya, cuma akhir-akhir ini lagi mau ngomongin kehidupan aja. Bukan love life, kalo kata sepupu gue gak usah pacaran, nunggu aja siapa yang ngelamar. Ya, liat ya. Liat aja apa yang bakal terjadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment