Friday, June 26, 2015

Moist Chocolate Cake

Since boredom attacked me from long ago, I finally did somewhat fruitful. I was scrolling through Instagram back then, and because it's Ramadhan, I decided to make a chocolate cake from Allthecooks mobile app. All of a sudden, my baking mood was back. I felt like I'm passionate in baking, meanwhile I do it.....sparsely. Yesterday's recipe was "Moist Chocolate Cake". Here are the ingredients:

1. 2 cup all purpose flour
2. 2 cup sugar
3. 3/4 unsweetened Cocoa powder
4. 2 tsp baking powder
5. 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
6. 1 tsp salt
7. 1 tsp instant coffee
8. 1 cup milk
9. 1/2 cup oil
10. 2 large eggs
11. 2 teaspoom vanilla extract
12. 1 cup hot water

Because I ain't a fan of coffee, I didn't add the instant coffee. So it tasted originally chocolate. Mix them all well. Bake them in 176 celcius degree oven, for 30-35 minutes (mine was longer because I guess the temperature was less than 176). When it's perfectly baked, don't forget to spread the icing cream and garnish it with fruits or cereals. I went with choconut jam for the icing, and fruity pebbles on top. And for sure, it turned out great and my mom even loved it. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment