Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Too many high hopes, too many disappointments?

I've been expecting some things too high for reasons. Yes, I have life-goals like all of you. Mines are maybe too high so when I didn't reach it, I disappointed like cray. Some things just weren't planned for me, I deserve something better. Half of my soul just broken. This kind of disappointment will never be forgotten in my life. You guys might think it's only a piece of shit. Yes, you don't have my point of view.
Hopes, dreams, prays and everything mixed up in one dough. I was trying to laugh when I'm down, I was trying to be happy when I think I can't, but I did it. I didn't fake any smile or everything like most people did. One thing for sure, everything happens for reasons.


One thing that keeps me alive

God has planned a better life than what we expected.

2 comments:

  1. aah~ what a wise girl,
    I am on the same state of you
    exactly, and I always tells myself "God's plan are waaay better than yours"

    just don't quit and keep believing
    who knows what happen in the future?

    x.o.x.o
    mondayinsahara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thank you for calling me a wise girl, but actually im nooot :)
    yaay, gimme 5! we're on the same state!
    hoping our dreams come true

    mit Liebe,
    nabila

    ReplyDelete